Natural Chemistry Spa pH Decreaser 3.37lb Bottle
- Free Domestic Shipping on Purchases over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Natural Chemistry Spa pH Decreaser, Decreases pH & Alkalinity, 3.37lb Bottle
Natural Chemistry's Spa pH Decreaser lowers the pH of water in spas. Spa water should be maintained between a pH of 7.2 and 7.6. When pH is too high (above 7.6), water becomes uncomfortable to bathers, sanitizers lose their efficiency, water may become cloudy and scale forms more readily.
Directions for use:
Read the entire label before using.
- Test spa water for pH level.
- Compare pH test results to chart below to determine appropriate amount of product necessary to make adjustment.
- With the spa not in use and circulation pump operating, add required amount directly into spa water. Continue circulating water a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Retest, adjust if necessary.